Enter Details For More Information[contact-form-7 id="133" title="details"]
Why Build A List?
Your list is your potential customers, clients, contacts and possible team members. Here are a few reasons why list building can be so useful.
- Opt In email marketing grows your business and leads to long lasting business relationships
- Ethical – Opt in list building gives your subscriber the right to change their mind at any time and opt out. This eliminates any possibility of spam or spam accusations.
- Announcements – send any news about your business to all your subscribers easily and quickly
- Automatically send updates to facebook and twitter
- Autoresponder – builds profitable relationships with your subscribers and allows you to welcome new subscribers
“The Money is in the List” is a common refrain from the internet Gurus.And this is an important point. ‘The List’ is basically your list of subscribers who are interested in what you have to say, or interested in the products or service you provide.
If you have a great website and you get a visitor, how do you get them to come back again for more of your quality products? The answer is in the list. It is ‘The List’ that allows you to communicate with your subscribers. You are receiving this email because you are on my list, and I, in turn, am on many other people’s lists. I am happy to subscribe to someone if they provide useful, quality information.
Having a relationship with your subscribers is the point you want to get to, so it is important that you provide good quality information and products. This allows you to invite your subscribers to your site again and again.
And this is what I try to do, I want people to return to my site many times, so I try and post useful information that will help or educate people. I think I manage this most of the time, but maybe some people disagree!
So if you have a website or a blog, how do you grow your list? Well the best service out there without a doubt is aweber service. I would recommend this to anyone. It has a double opt in (whereby you have to enter your details to subscribe and then confirm your subscription) and this eliminates any accusations of spam. They have hundreds of form templates and great customer support. Plus, you can also subscribe as an affiliate and build another income that way.
There are other list builders on the market, and it may be that you find one that you prefer. But whichever you decide to go with it is extremely important in your marketing efforts that you use a good, ethical list building company.
The money really IS in the list.
6 responses to “List Building”
Leave a Reply
- Are You Getting The Most From Your PPC?
- The History of Social Media
- Is Twitter a Waste Of Time?
- Latest Google Algo Update – A Disaster?
- It Doesn’t Have To Be An April Fools Joke
- Be Careful What You Tweet
- Content Above The Fold Algo Change
- Google Planning An SEO Backlash
- How I got started.
- SEO Tips
- SEO Basics
- Google Bowling – Fact or Fiction?
- Aldershit – BBC – Phil Dawkes