Enter Details For More Information
Is SEO becoming Spam?
Hi all. Well I own an SEO business, but recently, more than usual, have been inundated with SEO spam. I receive at least 2 phone calls per day, and maybe up to 20 emails, all from SEO companies promising me top rankings for my chosen keywords. Clearly they haven’t bothered to check my website as there is a clue in the name as to why I don’ty need their services.
There was a time when I would write back to some of these businesses and point out the error of their ways, but this also was to no avail as they would simply come back with an offer for me to outsource my work to them. So for a while now I have been ‘junking’ the emails and not hearing from them again.
The same goes for the cold callers, except they can be a little harder to get rid of unless I am feeling particularly belligerent, in which case they get the short shrift. (Ordinarily I’m very polite).
So, my question to you, is do you receive a large volume of unwelcome emails and cold calls from alleged SEO professional, and do you consider this to be spam? Would love to know your thoughts or experiences, so feel free to comment.
Web Traffic SEO
9 Responses to “Is SEO becoming Spam?”
Leave a Reply
- The History of Social Media
- Is Twitter a Waste Of Time?
- Latest Google Algo Update – A Disaster?
- It Doesn’t Have To Be An April Fools Joke
- Be Careful What You Tweet
- Content Above The Fold Algo Change
- Google Planning An SEO Backlash
- How I got started.
- SEO Tips
- SEO Basics
- Google Bowling – Fact or Fiction?
- Aldershit – BBC – Phil Dawkes
- Is SEO becoming Spam?
Find us on twitter
- Google X - More Secretive than NASA? | Blog Your World http://t.co/fa9N5p81Pc
- Off to football. Perfect weather, blowing a gale & chucking it down. I blame the Met Office.
- It's just me who prefers the mountains then! At least you wont be short of vitamin D.
- Looks like I'm in the minority...mountains! Don't like sand in every nook and cranny
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
- Giro d'Italia stage 19 has been cancelled due to snow http://t.co/aWNhueLgzW
- It's 'JIF' not 'GIF' you idiots. http://t.co/HYRFYc4CRb