Enter Details For More Information
Content Above The Fold Algo Change
The latest Google algorithm change is a good one in my opinion. There needs to be more content above the fold to increase the user experience. Generally this can help with your bounce rates too as a searcher who sees nothing but ads straight away is likely to hit the back button.
Improve your page layout and your rankings will improve. Nice idea.
Anyway…read the full post here
Leave a Reply
- The History of Social Media
- Is Twitter a Waste Of Time?
- Latest Google Algo Update – A Disaster?
- It Doesn’t Have To Be An April Fools Joke
- Be Careful What You Tweet
- Content Above The Fold Algo Change
- Google Planning An SEO Backlash
- How I got started.
- SEO Tips
- SEO Basics
- Google Bowling – Fact or Fiction?
- Aldershit – BBC – Phil Dawkes
- Is SEO becoming Spam?