Enter Details For More Information[contact-form-7 id="133" title="details"]
Web Traffic SEO
Succeed in your Business with the Perfect SEO Strategy.
SEO – Is not a temporary fad or a passing catchphrase. Search engine optimisation is here to stay. If you’re wondering what this means to you and how it effects your business, read on.
There truly is no greater investment than a well-planned SEO website. We live in a world where the Internet is the main source of discovery. The Internet is where people go to find the products and services they need now. With a great SEO website, you can beat the competition by ranking higher in the search results, inevitably increasing business.
The benefits of a good SEO plan
Not only will your business grow, your brand will continue to rank higher and higher in public search results, thus increasing sales. By hiring WebTraffic SEO, our marketing professionals will implement a marketing strategy that will help drive business to your website. By using us, you can expect:
• Professionally trained consultants
• An SEO strategy that works even while you sleep
• An increase in search rankings
• Personal assistance
• Up-to-date tools on the latest SEO strategies
• A social media presence
• Increase in your consumer base
Top benefits to SEO
It’s a given that every company strives to increase their sales, so higher sales are only one of the many benefits to a proper SEO plan. Implementing a marketing strategy that works specifically for your company means more people will discover your business and be driven to your website.
However, the payback does not stop at increased sales. You will also benefit by improving your visual appearance. SEO works internationally, which means you have the potential to reach customers across the globe. If you are a doctor or a local house painter, for example, WebTraffic SEO can work with you to ensure your website dominates the local market by focusing on your area and your business.
When it comes to dollar-for-dollar spending, there is nothing more cost effective than SEO marketing. The professionals at WebTraffic SEO will make sure that you have the proper SEO design package that is right for your company, instead of spending your hard earned money on services that you may not need.
Once your website is up and running you can rest assured that it will be constantly working on your behalf. This means no more costly advertising. Instead, you can enjoy the long-term standings that your new SEO website will bring. These high rankings will also help to beat out your competition. With a highly ranked page, you will appear in the top search results for customers seeking your business.
Let us help turn your website into a highly ranked search result by contacting WebTraffic SEO today.
- Google handles approximately 230 Million searches per day!
- Most searchers will never go beyond the first page
- This means if you have a site that isn’t on page 1 it is almost irrelevant (sorry)
- Awareness of SEO is growing fast. Even small competitors with good SEO can overtake their larger counterparts
With over 100,000 followers join me on twitter!
It is a fact that 99% of all websites fail. However, SEO is not guess work – it is science. If you get the science
right, then you will have a successful site.
There are 3 rules that you MUST follow to make your site a success.
- 1. Only target keywords that are receiving traffic
- 2. Only target keywords that have a commercial value.
- 3. Target keywords with a low enough competition.
These 3 rules may seem obvious, but it is because one or all of them are ignored that so many sites fail.
SEO – Web Traffic is like Gold Dust
SEO is the art of getting web traffic to your site by optimising the on page content and off page links to your site.If you are receiving relevant, keyword targeted visitors who are hungry for your products or services to your site then your business will not fail.
I will add tips and hints to this post but if you are ready for some serious, heavy duty optimisation then I would recommend my own services as the best starting point.
When it comes to getting powerful back-links to your site we are happy to prove ourselves to you.
The software and techniques we use utilises the power of blogs, articles, videos and social media (Such as Facebook and Twitter) to drive a ton of traffic to your site. Not for the faint hearted!
We will also add a link to your site to over 130 high page rank, authority websites.
Here’s a brief breakdown of what we can do:
- 1. Keyword Research: Need to brainstorm exactly what your target market is typing into Google. All Search Engine Optimisation starts here. Good keyword research is a vital factor in SEO
- 2. Create a Local Business Listing. With this you should easily be able to get highly ranked for your business and your local area. (If you aren’t running a conventional business with a specific geographical location, then this will not be necessary)
- 3. Link Building. Probably the most important part. I will create a large number of powerful back-links to your site.
- 4. RSS feeds.The majority of websites, directories and blogs have RSS feeds. If they don’t we can create them for you. These need to be submitted to the top 40 or so feed directories. These feed directories themselves have feeds which can be submitted! Feeds only need to be submitted once and automatically updateCreating blogs, articles and feeds produces a large network of linking, gives your optimisation a backbone, then whenever content is added within the network the feeds are automatically updated. Google loves it.
- 5. Publish Press Releases. Each time you launch a new product or service, or just have an announcement then get it out as a press release. PR sites vary, some are free some you have to pay for but they are another great source of traffic and link juice.
- 6. Bookmark site pages, blogs and articles on the social bookmarking scene. Would use the top 30 sites.
- 7. Utilise Twitter and Facebook to continue building reputation and customers. Twitter is just going to grow and grow, would be mad not to start using it increased traffic1 150×150 SEOproperly right now. This can be automated to an extent.
- 8. If you aren’t already doing this then start building a list (email list – customers and potential customers). Would be a good idea to have a monthly newsletter for your customers, another great way to maintain contact and create a long term relationship with your customers, as well as informing them of any news in your sector or company. This would have to be an ‘opt-in’ list where the customers click a link to confirm they want to join the list. This eliminates any accusations of SPAM, and there will be an ‘unsubscribe’ link with every message sent.
- 9. Then there are the on-page factors. This would include tweaking the content to optimise for a particular keyword. Employing ‘nofollow’ tags in your pages to control the flow of page rank, for instance putting a ‘nofollow’ tag on links to your T’s and C’s would stop any page rank flowing to this page, but would still allow customers to click on it and view it.We can also manage all the content for you. Write articles, blogs, site content, newsletters….anything! You may wish to do this yourself, and that is good too!
These are the main points, but there is so much more to it. If you are interested in taking your website or blog out of the Doldrums then contact us now.
Most Important SEO Tip:
If I could give one piece of advice to anyone serious about optimising their website it would be to add one page of unique content everyday! This may seem a little daunting, and if you haven’t the time then at least add some new content to your site or blog everyday. The search engines love unique content, and they love a site which continues to grow.
- Are You Getting The Most From Your PPC?
- The History of Social Media
- Is Twitter a Waste Of Time?
- Latest Google Algo Update – A Disaster?
- It Doesn’t Have To Be An April Fools Joke
- Be Careful What You Tweet
- Content Above The Fold Algo Change
- Google Planning An SEO Backlash
- How I got started.
- SEO Tips
- SEO Basics
- Google Bowling – Fact or Fiction?
- Aldershit – BBC – Phil Dawkes